VOTING – there are several methods available for voting
- Vote via SMS: We have sent all property owners, for whom we have cell phone numbers, an SMS inviting you to vote. You can reply by entering your Id number and your vote (YES or No). If you haven’t received an SMS request by 12 January and would like to take advantage of this simple voting method, please send your cell phone number and erf to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vote on the SFPO Website at : http://stfrancispropertyowners.co.za/online-voting-form/
- Vote on a Paper form:
- The Voting form is available at the SFPO office at 115 St Francis Drive
- The Voting form is also included below for your convenience
- You can send the completed Voting form to us in several different ways:
- Scan or photograph (with your cell phone) the completed Voting form and send it to the SFPO via either WhatsApp or SMS to 0827775624.
- Email the scanned Voting form to email@example.com
- Drop the Voting form at the SFPO office, 115 St Francis Drive
We want to complete the voting process by February 24th 2018. We urge all property owners to give this proposal their urgent attention and submit their vote as soon as possible. The sooner we reach our majority consensus the more time we have working with the Municipality to complete the SRA application process in time for starting on July 1, 2018.
The SRA Proposal you are voting on …. a Summary
St Francis property owners within the demarcated area (Village and Canal areas) are being asked to re-vote on the revised SRA Proposal which the St Francis Property Owners Association (SFPO) presented at two Public Meetings at The Links on 20th December and January 3rd. The votes cast in 2017 are not applicable as the
Kouga Municipality revised its SRA By-Law and Policy (gazetted on 29th December) and the SFPO revised its SRA proposal.
- SRA levy of 25% of property owners’ monthly/annual rates (reduced from the original 50%).
- The shortfall in revenue will be contributed from alternative sources ie Riparians, Kromme Joint River Committee, the Port, Kouga Municipality and donations
- The Demarcated area for the levy will include the Village and Canal areas. Santareme, St Francis on Sea, Port, Otters Landing, Industrial Sites and The Links could be included at a later stage if the property owners in these areas choose to participate
- The scope of projects and services include:
- The restoration of the beach, spit and river (priority 1)
- The repair and maintenance of sections of the arterial roads and parking areas to be limited to the Village centre and main intersections along with pedestrian and cycle tracks along main arterial roads (priority 2)
- The installation of CCTV camera surveillance in the demarcated area (priority 3)
- Rebuild of the arterial roads (priority 4)
The full proposal is available on the SFPO website: http://stfrancispropertyowners.co.za/
A third public meeting is planned for January 11th 2018 (17h30 at The Links) for those St Francis property owners and members of the business community who may not have had an opportunity to attend the earlier meetings.